Senior Placement Services
Helping families just like yours make decisions and find appropriate living arrangements for you or your loved one.
Call Us For A Free Consultation
What We Do & How We Help
Assisted Living Made Simple is a FREE senior placement service for your family.
Since 2012, we have helped families just like yours make decisions and find appropriate living arrangements for you or your loved one in the state of Florida.
Our Senior Care Advisors at Assisted Living Made Simple know what’s important when seeking a forever home for you or your loved ones. There are different types of communities offered; independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities.
We are with you from start to finish; meeting with you and/or your family member to assess your needs whether they be medical, emotional, physical, financial, or social.
Answering any and all of your questions especially when it comes to the level of care your loved one needs and what facilities will work best for them.
We can go over the different options and resources available to you by meeting with you at your home, a rehab facility, the hospital, or even virtually via teleconference.
Life does not stop during difficult times and neither do we; decisions still need to be made. We are here to guide you in the right direction during this time of transition so YOU can make the best decision for you and your family.
Below are just a few of the services we offer along with our years of experience:
- Personalized tours to communities with our senior care advisors
- Walking families through the health-care system
- Assessing medical, financial, emotional, and social needs
- Assistance procuring VA benefits
- Alzheimer’s support groups and resources
- Out of State family representation with our senior advisors
Assisted Living Made Simple is here SOLELY for our community’s seniors and their care by providing a complete senior resource center.
Our service is complimentary and we are here to help answer your questions and reach your goal of finding the best facilities for your loved one.
There is never any cost to the senior or their family.
We can help locate the right level of care, resources, home care if need be in all situations, anywhere in Florida.
How We Help
don’t go at it alone
your FREE Referral and Placement Service
- Once you contact us for placement, we will gather your basic information to match you with the best advisor for your preferred area.
- Your advisor will contact you to assess your medical, financial, and social needs to determine the finest community to suit you and your unique situation. We work with independent and assisted living communities as well as memory care facilities to ensure your loved one is in the best environment they can thrive in.
We recommend taking it one-step-at-a-time, and we hold your hand every step of the way finding the perfect location.
- You, along with your advisor will decide on 3 – 4 communities to tour. Your advisor will schedule tours, and take you on them to help you make the best possible choice.
Once you and your family make a decision, we can assist you with your paperwork to facilitate your move. Moves can be made as fast as a few hours when needed.
Senior Living Options
Let Us Help You Find the Right Senior Living & Care Options
Independent Living Referral Services
Assisted Living Referral Services
Assisted Living communities can vary in size and style based on the needs of your loved one. They still offer apartment life with benefits and amenities but with added assistance as you need it. Some offer single-family residential homes with 6 or fewer residents for those looking for a smaller care environment.
Memory Care Referral Services
The larger apartment-style communities have the feeling of home. This style of living allows you or your loved one to live independently in a one or two-bedroom apartment.
These homes provide all the benefits of community life and the amenities that come with it.
A COMPREHENSIVE MANUAL TO GUIDE YOU THROUGH THE STAGES OF AGING
A Guiding Light for Seniors
Our book, A Guiding Light for Seniors & Their Families, can help your family navigate the process of aging through the advice of those that have lived through it.
It’s a resource for guiding families through the various stages of aging. Offering advice for families on how to cope with situations before they become too difficult to handle and different care options for your loved one.
What Our Clients Have to Say?